- Gated entry with operator to obtain visitor's name and notify resident. Residents may phone in ahead of time to pre-authorize visitors.
- Our 4600 sq.ft. clubhouse features a state-of-the-art fitness center, activities center, kitchen, covered breezeway, bathrooms, and pavilion. The clubhouse is available for rental for private events for a nominal fee. Contact Marjorie Smith
(mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org+) for details.
- Community resort-style heated swimming pool with a
shaded pavilion adjacent to pool.
- Children's sanded play area with actvity center for climbing and sliding.
- Covered BBQ pavilion and picnic area
- Two tennis courts
- Nature trails
- Full-service lawn maintenance
- Over 200 acres of natural preserves
- Over 40 acres of tranquil lakes
Houses in Highlands Reserve were built by D.R. Horton from 2006 until 2017. Homes in the Estates and Waterfront sections were built by Arthur Rutenberg Homes.
Houses range in size from single-story three bedrooms, two bathrooms, with a two-car garage; the approximate living area is 1800 sq.ft.
There are also two-story homes with close to 6,000 sq. ft. of living area, six bedrooms, six plus bathrooms and three-car garages.
All homes in Highlands Reserve meet the latest hurricane building codes.
All ages and pets are welcome in this gated community.